- Instructions for finding the smart text for the documention of an Ocular Surface Injury (and the patient information sheet).
- Select your patient from Anesthesia S/B (or from Patient Lists)
- Open "NOTES" on left
- NEW NOTE In the "Insert Smart Text" box type AN->Enter
- List of smart text selections will appear. You are able to save these to your favorites.
- Highlight (or click) the "MH AN Ocular Surface Injury Documentation" and complete note by "F2" through note.
- Highlight (or click) the " MH AN Ocular Surface Injury Patient Instructions" to add to the patients chart.
Any questions/problems come see me.